Friday, February 7, 2014

WINNER! Okay, TWO WINNERS!

I couldn't believe the response to my previous post on swag, along with a small contest. I got over 650 page views and we had more than 80 entries to the contest. I think you like the swag! (And I guess no one thought I went overboard.)

I was so happy about the response, I decided to pick TWO WINNERS! And if you didn't win this time, don't worry...there will be lots more chances as we close in on the book release on April 8th.

Drumroll, please.....thanks to random.org....the winners are:

LYNN SOREL and PAGE PENNINGTON
Congrats, ladies. They both said they wanted one of the little broom magnets, and so they shall have them! Ladies, email me at magicmysticminerva at yahoo and let me know where to send them.

What do you think...should I do another giveaway next week, or is that too soon?

Happy Friday!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies!!! Have a blessed weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Next week sounds perfect. I am so addicted to swag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giveaways are always fun! But hey! It's Friday! Where are the adorable kitty photos? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if I did Feline Friday every Friday, they wouldn't be special now, would they? Maybe next Friday, if you're all nice...

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! :) The cats are probably busy helping to organize all the swag; no time for photos... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! This is some of the best swag I've seen. And I totally get keeping Feline Friday as a special treat. Even though I want them every Friday. And maybe during the rest of the week, too.

    More contest next week? Mmm. Make us wait a bit. Keeps it real, girlfriend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice!!! Congrats to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you soooo much!!! :) and its never too soon for another hahah! ;)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis